NADJ Shopping Cart
Your Cart is currently empty.
No current events.
- Select the level of membership you require and click on the 'Add to Cart' for that item. Please note, only FULL MEMBERS are entitled to the combined PLI and ELI cover with their membership and the applicant must be 16 or older to become a Full Member of the Association. Youth and Associate Members do not receive insurance as a benefit of membership. Youth Members do not receive copies of Pro Mobile magazine with their subscriptions.
- On the next page select 'Checkout' and you will see your order screen. Read the 'Terms of Service' and put a tick in the box to signify that you have read and agree to the terms. If you wish to leave a note for the admin team, please do so in the box.
- Click on 'Confirm Order.'
- On the next screen, please click on 'PROCEED TO PAYMENT PAGE' and you will be directed to the WorldPay secure transaction site - if you need to click on 'Continue' on that page, please do so.
- Select your payment method and complete all of the details on the next page and click on the 'Make Payment' link.
- The final stage involves filling in your 'Online Profile' and uploading your PAT certificates. PAT testing is a condition of NADJ membership and the files can be sent to us by using the 'Document Upload' section. If you do not have electronic copies of your PAT test certificates, please contact the NADJ Membership Officer for the address to send them to:firstname.lastname@example.org
It is vital that the 'Online Profile' section is filled in. This will be the information that visitors and potential customers will see when they use the 'Find A DJ' section of the NADJ website. If you have any questions relating to the sign-up process, please get in touch with us via the Membership Enquiries Contact Form.
|Full Member||NADJFM||£75.00||Full Member: Individual Disc Jockeys and Disco Operatives, over the age of 16 years. Membership includes £10m Public Liability Insurance (including dry hire cover) and Employers' Liability insurance for the duration of your Full Membership.|
|Associate Member||NADJAM||£25.00||Associate Membership: Other persons connected with the disco industry, including spouses of Full Members, who are not working DJs. Associate Membership does not include any insurance as a benefit of membership. Working DJs should not select this option.|
|Youth Member||NADJYOUTH||£15.00||Youth Membership: Individual Disc Jockeys and Disco Operatives, under the age of 16 years. This level of membership does not include insurance as a benefit of membership.|