- Membership of NADJ costs £75.00 per year for Full Members, £25 per year for Associate Members and £15 for Youth Members (Under 16s).
- Full NADJ membership includes £10 million Public Liability Insurance cover and £10 million of Employers Liability Insurance as a benefit of membership. Full and Associate Members also receive complimentary copies of Pro Mobile magazine throughout the duration of membership.
- It is a requirement of Full Membership for you to have the insurance cover as a benefit of membership. Also required is PAT certification, which is renewed every 12 months on your equipment. Your details will not go live on our site and your membership pack will not be sent out until such time as we are in receipt of your PAT test documentation. Proof can be sent online, by using the Document Upload Service, by e-mailing them to
or by post to: NADJ Membership Officer, Academy House, 10 The Green, Hersham, Surrey, KT12 4HL
- The site only shows Full Members in the Find A DJ section of the NADJ website (Associate and Youth Members are not listed) for whom we hold current PAT documents and whose membership subscritptions are up to date. Please make a note of your expiry dates and send your new certificates when necessary as your details will automatically be removed from public view if they expire, you will receive an automated reminder, 14 days before your listing is removed from view.
- Membership lasts for twelve months and starts from the date in which your membership is fully processed.
- Pro Mobile magazine will ONLY be sent to Full and Associate Members with valid membership subscriptions (Youth Members do not receive Pro Mobile magazine with their subscriptions).
- The NADJ is run by an elected Committee of members in accordance with the NADJ Constitution - a copy of which is available to read by clicking here and all applicants agree to adhere to the Code of Conduct which is available to read by clicking here.
- NADJ members can have their details displayed on www.uk-disco.co.uk tagged to reflect the fact they are a member and that their PAT and PLI status has been verified by the Association. If you are not listed on the site it is recommended you do so and you contact the NADJ Membership Officer to have your listing tagged - there is also the option to send an e-mail when you amend your details on the UK-Disco website.
- By completing the following simple process you are committed to becoming a member of the NADJ and enjoying the benefits of membership, if you have any queries relating to membership please complete our online enquiry form before signing up and we will answer them ASAP.
- Refund Policy: NADJ membership is a business-to-business purchase and refunds are at the discretion of the NADJ Committee. There is a 14-day cooling off period for full refunds, after which, a fee to cover admin/transaction charges may be applied - this charge is currently £15. Please note anyone not fufilling the prerequisites of membership within a year of signing up will be ineligible for a refund. The NADJ Membership Officer will be able to provide more details:
- Error & Omissions Exempt.